. . . Is Leasing right for me?
· Do you trade in your car before the loan is paid off?
· Do you drive less than 12,000 miles per year?
· Do you like driving a new car every few years?
· Do you like driving a car with that New car smell?
· Do you like driving a car that is under warranty?
· Do you like driving a car with lower monthly payments?
· Do you like driving a car to get more bang for your buck?
· Do you like driving a car to get a built-in tax break? **
If you answer yes to the above questions, then,
Congratulations, leasing is right for you.
** In most States you pay sales tax on the monthly payments only.
The exceptions are: Arkansas, Maryland, Minnesota, Texas and Virginia. These States charge sales tax on the full sale price of the vehicle.
“ THE LEADER IN AUTOMOTIVE DEAL$ ”